(B) 此外， 以下是从其他网站所获取的其他温馨提醒:
(A) Review on what rapist look for a potential victim through a rapist's eyes
They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail, braid or other hairstyle that can easily be grabbed. They are also likely to go after a woman with long hair. Women with short hair are not common targets.
They will look for women whose clothing are easy to remove quickly. Many of them carry scissors around to cut clothing.
They also look for women who are using their cell phones, searching through their purses or doing other things while walking because they are off guard and can be easily overpowered.
The number one place women are abducted from / attacked at is shopping centers’ parking lots, back street and public restrooms.
5) Things on hand
They would not pick on women who have umbrellas, or other similar objects that can be used from a distance, in their hands.
Please protect yourselves. Do not let yourself be the next target.
(B) Besides, here are some other rape prevention methods adopted from other websites:
WAYS TO PREVENT RAPE
1. Do not simply accept the invitations of strangers or new friends. Be cautious or reject the offer of food and beverage from strangers or new friends, because it may contain drugs, narcotics or aphrodisiacs.
2. If you travel by public transport, avoid boarding on public transport with few or no passengers. Try to sit beside female passengers.
3. Take the lift which has many people, avoid taking the lift alone.
4. Always park your car in a bright place. Make sure your car key is in your hand before heading to your car.
5. Keep legal and advised types of sprays, pepper and chilli powder in your bag.
6. When at home, play it safe by never letting strangers into your home. If it is a handyman, tell him you need to see a PHOTO ID and his truck. If you don't trust him,do not let him in. If he does not look you in the eyes, has a PHOTO ID, drives a truck with the company name on it, or wears a uniform, then it is suspicious. Do not let him into your home! Call the company while he waits outside.
7. Tell your attacker you are pregnant. There is a possibility the attacker may feel sympathy or remorse and may stop the rape.
8. Avoid going out at night. If you happen to be out at night, make sure it is a well-lit, crowded, main street and you are with at least one other person. Carry your cell phone in your hand and ready to make a call.
9. If you are in a moving vehicle, do not be afraid to jump out. A broken arm is better than your life.