1. Make sure IC, Matrics Card and KMJP are with you before leaving for exam.
2. Proper attire (collar shirt and slacks) is necessary. Jeans and slippers are not allowed in the exam hall.
3. If you are taking public transport, like bus to the exam hall, do so 30 minutes earlier so that you won't miss the bus.
4. If you miss the bus, you may contact the following CCC student representatives. They would be glad to help should the condition allows.
a. Wong Siew Mun 017-9139633
b. Soo Bow Li 017-2332137
c. Wong Yan Yee 010-9128923
d. Wu Tuan Yuan 016-9150159
e. Lum Kok Kiong 017-7508408
f. Wilfred Mok Kok Hoe 016-3244505
5. The bus will pass by all exam venues, please rest assure.
6. If you are unsure about your exam venue, especially the 1st year students, you may leave a comment here and we would answer your query.
7. Mobile phone is strictly forbidden in the exam hall. Whoever breaks the rule is considered cheating in exam and will be deprived of exam qualification.
8. Avoid bringing valuables during exam to prevent theft cases.
** Lastly, drink more water and take good care of yourself, particularly in the exam period. =)